Our Precast Products are
As our name indicates, we make custom precast concrete products, using hand made molds, to fit a wide range of needs. But when cost and time are an issue, we have a warehouse of existing molds to utilize in order to get your job done timely and on budget. The products shown in our catalog utilize these existing molds and can be divided into five main categories:
Columns, Fireplaces, Moldings, Landscape Products, and Caps.
Product Menu follows:
The COLUMNS include the Tuscan Series, the Tuscan Stackables, the Spirals, and the Custom designs.
The FIREPLACES category has 16 different surrounds with mix and match options to create semi-custom styles.
The MOLDINGS group is those pieces that typically decorate a wall. They include Base Moldings, Corbels, Cornice Moldings, Keystones, Lintels, Medallions, Window Sills, and Trim Moldings.
The LANDSCAPE PRODUCTS include Balustrades, Finials, Pots, Bowls, Benches, Pavers, Pool Coping, Quatrefoils, Scuppers, Splash Blocks, Tree Curbs, and Bollards.
CAPS are divided into Wall Caps and Pier Caps (a.k.a. Pilaster Caps, Column Caps).
Most products are cast in concrete. Selected items can be made in GFRC; call for specifics.
Note: Each clickable section goes to show picture examples but really no text at all.
We have 16 standard styles to choose from or you can mix and match pieces to create a unique semi-custom fireplace. We can also create a totally custom fireplace surround from the hearth up to the ceiling. Most of the surround pieces are field cut by the installer to fit a variety of dimensions and settings. Whether you are looking to create a centerpiece for your living room or just add some elegance to your master bedroom, we have the fireplace surround for you.
HOW TO ORDER A FIREPLACE SURROUND
- From our catalog or web site, choose a fireplace surround that you like.
- Choose a color and texture.
- Download the Dimension Sheet and fill it out as accurately and completely as possible. If there are multiple fireplaces, we need a separate Dimension Sheet for each with the room indicated on the Dimension Sheet.
- Fax the completed Fireplace Dimension Sheet to 760-398-1008.
- We will send a quote and a CAD drawing of your fireplace setup back to you.
- When everything meets your approval, sign the proposal, the CAD drawing, and the Terms & Conditions page and fax it back to us.
- We need a 50% deposit to start the production process. We do NOT accept credit card payment at this time.
- When the pieces are poured and cured, we will call you to arrange for pick up, shipping and/or installation.
- The remaining payment is due prior to shipment of goods.
Feel free to contact us at 760-398-1515 to answer any of your concerns regarding design, materials, or installation of our fireplace surrounds.
We have been installing precast concrete since 1984 and we know the ins and outs of the trade. We offer installation on our products throughout the Coachella Valley and work with and can refer other masons throughout Southern California. We are insured and licensed masons (CA#756936) and are a member of the National Precast Association, the American Subcontractors Association, and the Desert Contractors Association. We can also consult regarding design, value engineering, or product defects.
Precast concrete products go all the way from columns, fireplaces, to precast concrete steps. We can help you with our extensive precast concrete products capability that can cater to the professional architect, general contractor, and to the DIY’er enthusiast. For example, we can manufacture precast steps, trim, precast concrete trim, columns, wall caps for precast concrete walls, bollards, corbels, and even molding. Precast concrete companies and concrete suppliers must have a large offering in precast concrete manufacturing or you should look elsewhere.